Training & Placement cell of Government Polytechnic Dehrionsone is established to exchange or transfer knowledge, skills and abilities between institution and industry to carry out specific tasks. The goal of training & placement cell is to
provide a platform to students to get real experience by working with industry. The cell is related to all engineering departments (i.e.; Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering) of this college. The
cell collaborates with experts with long involvement in assessment, preparation and contact with the real-life industrial work places. The cell corresponds with prospective employers, arranges campus interviews and prepares students to face the real-life situations outside the sheltered life of the Institute. The cell facilitates pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussion and mock interviews as per requirement of organizations. The cell strives to notch up top position in placement among the polytechnic institutions in Bihar.
- To impart information related to job search to the students.
- To cultivate skills in students to meet industries demand.
- To motivate the students to make carrier in technical profession.
- To motivate students to pursue higher studies.
- To guide students to prepare for competitive examinations for best utilization of their technical knowledge.
- To organize campus interviews for the placement of final year students by contacting HR department of reputed companies.
- To conduct professional training programmes such as seminars, Group discussions, written tests/ mock interviews, personality development session etc. for students.
- To arrange summer training programmes in industries/institution.
- To arrange industrial visit for students.
- To arrange virtual training also for the students